Make the Right Choice: Switch to Reusable Menstrual Pads in NZ
As humans, we have created a culture of waste in which we use, discard, and forget about it. This outlook is destroying our planet and placing the future in jeopardy for our children. We know that we need to make drastic changes to alter our ways, and one simple change that you can make today is switching to reusable menstrual pads in NZ.
Tips Regarding Reusable Sanitary Pads in NZ
When you change your hygiene products, you will want to consider a few things, as you would when you choose the right disposable pads. Here are some tips:
- Underwear. Considering that reusables do not have a sticky side that keeps the sanitary pad in place, you need to wear properly-fitting underwear that is wide enough in the middle for the pad to fit snugly and to keep it from shifting and moving around.
- Change often. You will feel when you need to change the pad. We recommend having six to twelve day pads and one to three night pads to start.
- Hygiene. Unlike disposable pads, cloth pads breathe and won’t release a scent. They can be kept in our mini wet bag when you are out and about.
Once you have given cloth pads in NZ a try, you will see the significant benefits to you, your budget, and the planet.
Related Products We Provide to Reusable Pads in NZ
If you recently had a baby or have a toddler in the house, we have a range of other organic, bamboo, and reusable products with fun designs to support your lifestyle, including:
- Reusable nappies. We are known for our excellent quality and sturdy overnight nappies that ensure a peaceful night’s rest for baby and, hopefully, Mum and Dad, too. We have fitted, originals, pull-over, and petite nappies so that you can find the right fit for your baby, guaranteed.
- Clothing. Teach your kids to live green and in tune with nature from a young age with our bamboo and organic cotton sleepwear and underwear for kids. Breathable and sustainable, these options will ensure that kiddos sleep comfortably with no harm to our planet.
- Baby accessories. Nappies are not the only thing that you will need for yourself and your newborn. All the wipes, nappies, bags, and breast pads that you use will add up to a huge amount of waste dumped on the planet. Make use of all our reusable cloth products, including bibs, breast pads, wet bags, and liners.
Why Trust Us to Regarding Cloth Pads in NZ?
We test all our products for optimal efficiency and listen to feedback from our clients to ensure that you only get the best quality and efficiency from all our goods. We care for your comfort as much as we care for the planet. We keep expanding our range of products and have recently introduced our Trimfit nappy to add to our reusable range.Please contact us if you have questions about our reusable products or making the switch.